Friday, October 20, 2006

Thanks for stopping by and checking my little side project out. I have always wanted to do music reviews for a living. I am a huge lover of music in all forms with the exception of Country and Rap and Souless R&B and Pop. I have always loved Metal in all forms with the exception of Glam. I always thought that when a band has to resort to makeup and lipstick to sell records, then obviously the talent is lacking!!

Most bands that I like are in no way mainstream. Most of it never makes it to radio and forget music videos. I would like to review each CD and break it down song by song, if possible. Then I will give my final rating. If you dont like my standards in music, choices I use for reviews or the review as a whole, LEAVE!!!

I am tired of music reviews that rate crap as top notch stuff!!! There are a lot of great music that gets passed over by The BackStreet Boys or 50Cent. I am a firm hater in the top 10 music chart system along with the Grammy Awards. The Grammy Award is a total sham and it is in no way representitive of a talented band or musicians. It is all a popularity contest and I am known as being a total non-conformist. I work for the government but regardless, I need to put food on the table and I enjoy my job!! Being a Photographer allows me to explore the unknown and put a personal touch to my work.

So I hope you enjoy your stay and comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Metal Rulez,
Rock On

The Noble Savage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home